Friday, January 2, 2009

18 and 48

So obviously I started the blog (48). I'm not completely sure where I'll take this yet, but I'll post when I complete tasks and talk a little about why I wanted to do them. I'll also use this space to write about my weekly choice of artwork that I've learned about, and any other random things that I just feel like getting out. So I guess we'll find out whether or not I'm interesting. ;)

18 - upgraded DWF membership. DWF is a community of professional wedding and lifestyle photographers. I won't go into full details about why this is important, but it is. I'm so glad I finally took this step, but I can already feel the extra strain it will put on my schedule. I've had this new status level for about a day now and can't stop taking in all the new information. I'm hooked. I wish I had an extra 40 hours a week just to read and learn.

1 comment: